Waat Tell-ah Happen-ded!?

Random Tales from a Cat LuRveR whose trying very hard to find a dark,quiet place for Moi Preggie cat in the house.... Good Luck to Moi Self.. HAH!!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

almost 2 weeks of Hole-ing...



hello there.. creatures from my nitemare...

wat the hell! i don even noe the lyrics.. baahh..

if i happen to write, means that im still holed up in the office, going thru some outstanding stuffs. yes.. anthr 2 wks of disapperance.. hahaha. mayb i shud call my self the bi-wkly blogger.

How bout it?? Heh..

Reasons for being Holed Up ;-

1) My biggest Obvious reason. Mr Searatzz is back in town on Oct 31 after nearly 2 months of sailing the Asian seas. Gave me a wonderful surprise by a phonecall then appearing at Maybank tower's Lobby with a plastic bag-ful of beutiful yellow tulips and perfume in hand. Touching nyer.. but obviously korang taula.. men with flowers.. but i think he really made an effort though. Very Very surprised but damn happy.

I felt like shedding tears of joy n terlonjak2 pasal dia da pat depan mata, finally. So ape dia beli for me on this trip? he bought me…

STARBUCKS stuffs. Mugs n tumbler..blah..blah.

Cosmopolitan magazine in TAGALOG(mixed). aku suro beli USA nye dia beli lain pulak.. so i get to read on PINAY HUNKS... none whom i fancy... hahahhaha..

VCDS of HEROES season 1,

SUPERNATURAL - season 1-3 aku rasa...

documentaries..but sumer pat kapal la.. n the kapal is now out for a job so blei ROC.. borings....

so hes staying put n im spending as much time with him as possible before he sails for anthr 2 mos again.. which is coming soon..

2) im busy helping my sis find her PROM stuffs.. aku teringat zaman kita prom dulu. we don really care wat we were wearing . its the company and the thought of going separate ways , which saddens us.

And also PARTY time.

i remember Khuzy's dress strap dia putus pasal her boobs were bouncing too hard while she was dancing. Aku tak ingat ape korang pakai. but i know i dressed like maner nye opis with this thick make up. all htanks to my aunty..hahahhahah but it was fun.

i still have the doll, nearly 10 years, mengcollect habuk..

wow.. kool kan..

3) i made one of the biggest decisions in my life. I donno if its still going on as planned but we see how it goes.. la..

4) My bro decided to buy a car!!!!

im just so miffed but its his monies n mama's ok with it...

so there.. dont let me here him saying he doesnt have enuff to contribute to the house. aku suro sume org makan besi kereta ah... hahhahahha.. n they all planning to go PD during christmas!! aiyah.. me have to KIV confirmaion first as for norm cos my ops peeps r taking turns to take their hols.

yah.. caroling.. Tralalala..lala..lala..wakkakakkakak....

5) aku pi pancing on DEepavali EVE.. dapt 4 ikan ah!! in all my 4 years of fishing.. 1st time aku tangkap ikan on my own n dapat ikan. aku GUMBIRA..

i caught all 4 in just 1 hr. mcm achievemnt gitu.. tapi bagiku.. ya.. ia satu pingat yat ku harus terima.. wakkakakakka..

trick dia aper tau.. SING...

Yess.. i think fishes like to hear ppl sing.. dats da theory i gave to my BF n my family. Diroang kate.. sukati aku la... but adakah aku salah..??

Oh tidak.. 1st aku nyanyi lagu, I got peace by the River.and i caught my 1st fish.

then, aku nyanyi lagu..Truly, madly,deeply.. n i got my 2nd fish. lagi besar sikit.. ok pe...

3rd song.. aku nyanyi.. tak tau la aper lagu.. aku dpt jugak but this time same size ngan da 1st fish. last nye.. aku tak nyanyi langsung, i got so mad with mr searatzz for not helping me when my line got entangled.. i was scolding him upside down.. skali aku tangkap.......

anak kerapu Karang da...... yek eleh!! tarik
line aku mcm real je.. aku pun ingat the hook got stuck in some karang or something.. skali dia la...everyone ketawa kan aku sei....

Ikan oso wat.. Searatzz says it looks like me, big mouth n big teeth... Pi jalan ah member... aku tau.. da adik n him jeles.. me alone got ikan.. tu ah..

underestimate lagi.. we ended up at 4am then when to jalan kayu for breakfast.. due to Mdm Achar request that she was hungry...

to my knowledge Mdm Achar was snoring away on the mat di tepi pantai yat indah at Punggol end. bangun je, makan ayam,tido lagik..bangun lagik..makn kway teow. then tidoo lagik. same goes to miss mokkiess.. eating n eating.. tu pun blei lapar lagik.. haizzzz...

ok ppl.. have a couple of pics to upload here but its all at home.
ok la.. aku da nak chow. mr searatzz bising2 suro balik.. ape je..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home