Waat Tell-ah Happen-ded!?

Random Tales from a Cat LuRveR whose trying very hard to find a dark,quiet place for Moi Preggie cat in the house.... Good Luck to Moi Self.. HAH!!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

its lazeee timesss...

i think its the the weather... it makes u soo lazee.. u don feel like working, eating.. it just makes you feel like doing NOTHING..hahhahha.. maybe the skies were crying because some peple tak mandi agaknyer..kekekek

Dear mr Searatzz so sad tak dapat pancing.. its telling you to take a break , my dear.ikan sumer pi summer vacation la .balik tido n hibernate..ingat manusia je ke malas.sungguh kents.. today was anther happy birfdae for my dearest cuzzin..Miss Fats.. tak abis2 birfdae famili aku ni.. aku jadi goondu no. 1 as for normal. i don understand.. da 26 n i still have to organize parties n games for the iya-kanak-budus... LOL.. miss mokkies must take my place oreidi la.. but these teenagers..tak abis2 emo-crappies diorang.. terperuk dlm bilek..cam-whoring..tak abis.. n aku realise aku da mcm anti social... aku mcm malas la... some makcik2 just have this kind of look yat mcm one kind... hmm.. mayb its my imagination..hahha,, i shalll not listen to all these negativity in my brain..

i ate @ Arnolds on Thursday nite. it was so nostalgical.. like it was back in the old younger days when papa,mama,adik & i (mokkies not born yet) celebrated our birthday lunches there. i remembered when we had to wait for nearly 1 hour just to eat there. the chicken still tasted & smelt the same. I could just conjure up those images before my eyes..n i just sniffled.. i think i miss papa again. Whenever i feel down, he's the only person that i imagine talking to.. thats what i do when i visit him at Pusara Abadi.. i talk and complain as if he's still alive.. i think i sound kiddyish but i think he listens.. he's the only 1 who listens, he's the Only one who understands my sensitive side.. he's my only Ally in the family.. but he's gone... sometimes i think its unfair.. but the show must go on and i will always carry out his wish...


im doing my best, papa. im trying... but people keep reminding that im never good enough, i think maybe you'll underatand me better.. maybe you'll understand what i want and need right now. maybe kakak datang you house n talk to u.. i won't cry , i promise.. its just overwhelming..sometimes... my ally n confidante not by my side anymore...sigh.. i think it was u visiting me during my birfdae.. there was an orb in my family picture just between mokkies n i. prb was a bit faint. nearer to my hair.. Has the same thing during Hari Raya as well.. i attach the pic. i think it was Dad, Mama said that i was his favourite.. coz all i noe aku jarang kena bantai or marah ah.. but kalo kena..silent treatment ah aper lagik... yeah harsh..


ok la.. i wanna sleep . tomolo, early rise and shiny.. mr DOD is at it again. Funny irish man.. lossen up yoo.. operations are doing best to keep the ships afloat...Grrrr,.. to one and all.. PEACE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home